The Adventures of Buzzy BeezsafeA new and unique Early Years Curriculum support resource
The purpose of this valuable learning resource is to empower children to become responsible and safe citizens within their local communitiesWhat you will find inside your Beezsafe program pack:
Within your ‘Adventures of Buzzy Beezsafe’ program pack you will have:
- A welcome letter
- The Adventures of Buzzy Beezsafe DVD
- 5 x instructional guides to support you through each Adventure
This resource is designed for:
- Educators: The most experienced educators;
- to educators just starting out in the early childhood education and care profession will be able to implement the ‘The Adventures of Buzzy Beezsafe’ learning program.
With the focus on quality early childhood education and care, the National Quality Standard has been linked throughout the individual instruction guides, with handy tips on how to embed the Beezsafe Adventures of Buzzy Beezsafe program within a Quality Improvement Plan.National Quality Framework
Each adventure aligns to all learning outcomes within with the Education and Care Services National Regulations, in turn aligning with the Outcomes listed within all approved Early Years Learning Frameworks.
- The child will have a strong sense of identity
- The child will be connected with and contribute to his or her world
- The child will have a strong sense of wellbeing
- The child will be a confident and involved learner
- The child will be an effective communicator